Country Manor Shake
DURABLE WOOD SHAKE BEAUTY
Country Manor Shake offers your Atlanta area home the charming beauty of real wood shakes without the problems traditionally associated with them. It’s an investment in the aesthetic and financial value of your home. Neighbors and passersby alike will be sure to admire this lasting investment in your home’s beauty and value. Because it’s made of the highest quality materials, Country Manor Shake always looks like new—upholding its beauty and the value of your home.
Ordinary roofing relies on overlapping and short-lived sealants for weather resistance. Country Manor Shake, however, is a completely interlocked roofing system. Our shingles lock together on all sides to form a weather tight seal on your home for unbeatable wind resistance and protection. It has been approved by building codes in some of the toughest coastal areas, and tested to withstand 110 mph wind-driven rain as well as 90 Pounds per Square Foot uplift.
METAL ROOFING PROVIDES FIRE SAFETY
The lushness of our terrain can offer up a few challenges. Brush fires, fireworks, even sparks from a chimney pose a threat to many homes. While fire-resistant products like tile and slate won’t burn, their great weight means a huge risk of a roof collapse. In fact, firefighters are trained not to enter a burning building with a tile roof because of this added danger. Country Manor Shake, however, is crafted from fireproof, lightweight aluminum (just 50 lbs per 100 square feet). This superior combination of light weight and non-combustible metal means lasting protection for your home and family.
INDUSTRY-LEADING PVDF COATING TECHNOLOGY
The incredible Kynar 500® and Hylar 5000® PVDF resin-based finishes are specified by industry experts when they need the ultimate in lasting exterior building products. This finish is unmatched for resistance to the fading, peeling, curling, and cracking that plague other materials. More than an ordinary paint, this is a tight molecular bond that holds the color true and protected for decades. The Kynar 500® and Hylar 5000® PVDF resin-based finishes are one of the reasons Country Manor Shake is protected by such a strong warranty.
HI-R HEAT BARRIER COATING
Perfection Country Manor Shake roofs are coated with HI-R heat reflective paint, which helps to create a cooler, more energy-efficient home due to the special reflective pigments embedded in the finish. The complex chemical structure of these pigments reflects away the infrared portion of the sun’s rays most responsible for heat buildup. So, while maintaining color consistency and fade protection, HI-R Heat Barrier Technology provides all the advantages of greater reflectance, without sacrificing color choices.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Classic Metal Roof Systems offers the industry’s most comprehensive lifetime limited warranty available. Our warranty guarantees your roof will not chip, peel, flake, blister, burn, rust, split, or crack with age. Additionally, our paint systems carry a non-pro-rated 30-Year Limited Warranty ensuring your roof’s finish will resist fade and chalk. And if you sell your home the warranty transfers to all future owners, extending 40 years from the point of installation. If your roof does experience a warranted failure, we will not only cover the cost of materials but workmanship to repair or replace your roof.
We provide a warranty of this level and coverage because our products and technology are proven. In over 30 years of roofing thousands of homes across the world, Classic Metal Roofing Systems has had less than ten warranted claims. We are proud of that track record and are committed to set new standards of excellence for years to come.
Kynar 500® is a registered trademark belonging to Arkema Inc.
Hylar 5000® is a registered trademark belonging to Solvay
At a Glance…
- Available in a variety of lasting Kynar 500® or Hylar 5000® PVDF resin-based finishes
- Concealed fasteners for unobstructed beauty and unmatched protection
- Deep grooves provide a high-end natural look
- Maintenance free — will not rust, crack, or rot
- Resists streaking and staining
- Ideal for Georgia’s climate
- Passed UL 580 uplift testing, simulating wind speeds of over 200 mph
- One of the most proven residential roofing products available
- Will not burn — protects against flying embers from wildfires or chimneys
- Panels lock together rather than overlap like many metal systems
- Will not absorb water and become waterlogged
- Will not rot or support insect infestation
- Self-cleaning “Open Valley” system leads the industry
- Sheds ice and snow with reflected heat from the sun
- Lifetime Limited Warranty including Fade and Chalk Protection
- “Cool Coatings” reflect radiant heat
- Integral thermal break further enhances ability to keep homes naturally cooler
- Made from quality, up to 99% recycled aluminum, the majority of which is post-consumer
- Can usually be installed over existing roofs, reducing burden on landfills