ClickLock Premium Standing Seam
ClickLock Standing Seam: Specialty Traditional Metal Roofing
ClickLock Standing Seam provides a clean, contemporary look that is architecturally scaled for Atlanta residential applications. Manufactured from heavy-duty, rust-free aluminum, ClickLock stands apart from most standing seam panels that are steel. Additionally, in comparison to most panels, ClickLock has all concealed fasteners, eliminating failure-prone rubber washers beneath exposed screw heads.
Designed To Be The Very Best
For Georgia homeowners who want a metal roof with a traditional appearance, or require special architectural considerations, ClickLock is designed to be the best. The stainless fastening clips and screws ensure secure and lasting attachment with no chance for problems resulting from expansion and contraction. The trims used to complete a ClickLock roof have also been carefully designed for beauty and durability.
Produced with precise tolerances under controlled conditions, and using only the best first-run aluminum and quality Kynar 500® and Hylar 5000® PVDF resin-based finishes, ClickLock is truly top-of-the-line standing seam roofing for your home.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Classic Metal Roof Systems offers the industry’s most comprehensive lifetime limited warranty available. Our warranty guarantees your roof will not chip, peel, flake, blister, burn, rust, split, or crack with age. Additionally, our paint systems carry a non-pro-rated 30-Year Limited Warranty ensuring your roof’s finish will resist fade and chalk. And if you sell your home the warranty transfers to all future owners, extending 40 years from the point of installation. If your roof does experience a warranted failure, we will not only cover the cost of materials but workmanship to repair or replace your roof.
We provide a warranty of this level and coverage because our products and technology are proven. In over 30 years of roofing thousands of homes across the world, Classic Metal Roofing Systems has had fewer than ten warranted claims. We are proud of that track record and are committed to set new standards of excellence for years to come.
Kynar 500® is a registered trademark belonging to Arkema Inc.
Hylar 5000® is a registered trademark belonging to Solvay
At A Glance…
- Available in many fade-resistant colors
- Concealed fasteners for a clean and tailored look
- Tall 1-3/4” seams for added distinction
- Maintenance free: will not rust, crack, or rot
- Resists streaking and staining
- Never needs cleaning
- Reflective Pigment coatings keep attics naturally cooler, cutting energy costs
- Made from 95% post-consumer recycled aluminum
- Can usually be installed over existing roofs, reducing demand on landfills
- Will not burn and protects against flying embers from wildfires or chimneys
- Positive “snap lock” connection between panels
- Will not absorb water
- Will not rot or support insect infestation
- Limited Lifetime Warranty