March 30, 2016
Switching to a metal roof for your Atlanta urban or suburban home could be a smart choice. Why? A metal roof can close the recycling loop, offer energy efficiency, and invests in the future. A Classic Metal Roof from Lifetime Metal Roofing is the most environmentally friendly roof you can buy.
Good for Atlanta. Good for You.
Switching to a metal roof in favor of the environment has many benefits. Every roof from Lifetime Metal Roofing and Classic Metal Roofing Systems protects your home.
A metal roof is an investment in:
- Made from 95% recycled content
- Minimal carbon footprint, unlike traditional shingles
- Low weight allows installation over most existing roofs
- Eliminates the need for landfill disposal of old roofing
- Low weight minimizes transportation cost
- 100% recyclable if it is ever replaced
- Virtually zero out-gassing
- Special Kynar 500®or Hylar 5000 hI-R coating reflects radiant heat
- Cuts energy costs by up to 20%
- Reduces attic temperatures by up to 34%
- Integral “dead” airspace blocks heat transfer by conduction
- Very low “Embodied Energy”
- Lower cooling load can extend air conditioner life
- Integrates with most photovoltaic solar collection systems
- Long-life sustainability
- Aluminum products can be repainted but will likely never need replaced
- Low weight roofing can extend a building’s life
In Atlanta, Recycled Aluminum Can Be Your Next Roof
Here is more information about the sustainable choice of metal roofing and closing the recycling loop. Lifetime Metal Roofing has exclusive access and is expert at installation of Classic Metal Roofing Systems. With great warranties, high quality and a large spectrum of styles and colors, Classic leads the industry…and has for years. Add to that, our decades of experience in roofing Georgia homes.
To learn more about the roofing material alternatives, and how they compare to metal roofing, you can count on Lifetime Metal Roofing. We look forward to helping you find the right roofing solution for your Atlanta area home.